Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Please, I Want to Have a Real Holiday

It has been a long time, since I restarted my old blog, and try to post continuously in the new one of my blog. Unfortunately, I just can't manage my time well. So, I can post something just now.

I was thinking, today would be a truly holiday for me, before I found myself in the mirror, maybe I can say, before I found my left eye has become… I don’t know… something terrible has happened to my eyes.
My mother told me that it is just "bintitan". Well , I'll going so desperate if it is truly bintitan, because it comes bigger by the time. Oh noo!

And you know, it's totally freaking me out to go outside whereas I have so many plans today. I had to cancel my agenda to go to an Arabic International Seminar, and also my agenda to have a reunion with my old friends, poor me T_T

3 comments:

dwf (Admin) said...

LOL!
tapi aku juga sering tuh bintitan(⌣́_⌣̀)

Dini said...

@widy
aku jarang bintitan, makanya sekalinya bintitan heboh banget sampe tulis di blog, malu jadinya >,<
hey, salam kenal widy :)

dwf (Admin) said...

ya sama2.. salam kenal juga ya.
kamu dari pontianak juga kan?