Saturday, June 9, 2012

Graduated! Bandung Institute of Technology, Here I Come!

Hey! I'm back. Finally, I wake up from my hibernation (what kind of hibernation that take time along almost a year? T_T)
I disappeared from blogging because I had to focus on my final examination -- main requirement to graduated from high school -- and also I had to study hard to faces the SNMPTN (national selection to enter state university)
Allah bless me, I graduated although my final score wasn't much great. I just happy I passed it. Another bless from Allah, I have been accepted also as the college student of Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology.
I cried right after I had seen the announcement that stated I passed the selection.


(One of) my dream(s) came true :)

No comments: