Thursday, May 23, 2013

Even a 10 years-old boy can inspire us. Robby Novak the Kid President

Oh my God, I love this kid. Robby Novak is so awesome and cute (I think, he even more adorable than Kai or Dustin). This 10 years-old boy is well known as Kid President. The fact is he is so inspiring.

Photo: Courtesy Robby Novak

image source: Youtube

First time I know this boy is from this video. It's his video about "Ten Things Every Mom Needs to Know". 



Being enchanted by his bundle of cuteness in that video, I browsed for more about his awesomeness. 



In video of A Pep Talk from Kid President to You, Novak came with quoting the wisdom of Robert Frost's "The Road not Taken."
"Two roads diverged in the woods, and I took the road less traveled."
It hurt, man! Really bad! Rocks! Thorns! And glass!
... Not cool Robert Frost!  
But what if there really were two paths? 
I want to be on the one that leads to awesome

And what makes me more admire him is because he teaches everyone to be awesome and not giving up on dreams. It's really heart touching when I know that Robby Novak was born with Osteogenesis imperfecta disorder (a brittle bone condition). You can see in those videos he even ran, danced a lot, and kept smiling. He totally inspires us to less complaining and keep enjoying live. What a boy :)

See more videos of Kid President here.

No comments: