Wednesday, December 30, 2015

HCMC, First Adventure of A Lifetime

Long time no post. Now, I'm going back to write on this blog to share my story in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Vietnam. This is my first time going overseas and I thought it would be a really nice if I could share it in my blog. By today, I've already spent two days in HCMC with my partner-in-crime, Giovanni; and my "skip"-yet-brilliant friend, Alexander. Our purpose of going to HCMC is actually to have an internship in one of the environmental company in Saigon and help our Professor's colleague in HCMC University of Technology, Dr.Bui. However, we will also have a field trip to Da Lat and use the free time in HCMC to explore the local treasures.

View of Mekong River from above (credit: Gio)
Me, Alex, and Gio when just arrived at Tan Son Nhat International Airport of HCMC (credit: Gio)
So, hope you'll enjoy my adventure story in this two weeks!

No comments: