Tuesday, August 21, 2012

another side of my id-fitr this year :'(

Hey, it seems that I haven't say any kind of Id-Fitr greeting. How terrible I am, it's already Syawal 3rd, 2 days late :| Okay... Eid Mubarak, everyone! Forgive me if I ever had mistakes and it bothered you :)

Well, I feel my Id-Fitr this year is a little bit quiteful than in years before. Why? Because I loss of my two sisters. They just married and it means they have to celebrate Id-Fitr with their new family. Moreover their mates aren't from Pontianak. My first sister -- Mutya -- married with a Sundanese (from Garut, Bandung). Meanwhile my second sister's -- Adelia -- husband is a Lomboknese (from Mataram, Lombok).

Lovely mate - Herdi and Mutya - on January 15th, 2012
Lovely mate - Adelia and Toni - on June 23rd, 2012
See our long time ago faces, it's so funny - Adelia, Adof, Me, Mutya - about 10 years ago
Although sometimes I felt distracted by them because they like to tease me, didn't meet them this Id-Fitr -- the moment when our family can gather all -- it just like there is a missing piece when you played puzzle. Moreover they married in the same year. Mutya in January, Adelia in June. Strike at once!

My only hope for them are they can live happily, build their own family, and be a good wife and mother next. Aamiin. Well, Adelia is having a pregnancy now. I can't wait to have a nephew/niece soon. Hell yeah, I'll hear me called "Tante (Auntie) Dini". I feel being so old now. How cruel this world is -___-


P.S: really sorry for my english writing ability :'(

No comments: