Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cooking Time #1 - Baked Macaroni with Beef and Special Love from Mother and Her Daughter :)

Actually, I'm not too good in cooking but now I just try to share a recipe of Baked Macaroni. I got the references recipe from many sites, one of them is Allrecipes. The recipe have been improved and developed by my mother B) 
Me and my mom made this baked macaroni on last Tuesday. For my first try in cooking, it was nice! So, here it is the ingredients and steps :)

Ingredients:
  • a pack of macaroni (of course!)
  • 400ml of water
  • milk / creamer
  • butter
  • beef
  • pepper
  • three of eggs
  • salt
  • a cup of love 
Directions:

Boil the macaroni in a pot of water until half-cooked or it quite swell.
(You can also use salted waterto boil it) 

Drain the macaroni and give it a spoon of butter
Whisk two eggs and milk in a large cup. Stir it well.

Stir-fry half-cooked beef with butter. Add the eggs and  milk. Wait until its smell spread. 
(You can also add cheese on it)

Put macaroni and pour it with the eggs-milk-beef. 

Put in into a prepared baking dish.
(Layer prepared baking dish before with  butter to make it easier to serve)

Add some pieces of paprika to give you a bit of hot flavour. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
(Again, pour an egg to make macaroni more sticking each other)

Bake it until the top is brown and you smell a very delicious aroma. Voila, serve it!
P.S : I'm sorry because I forgot to take the final photo of this Baked Macarony :'(

No comments: